Announcing new, exciting capabilities for VMware vRealize Automation 8.6. Scroll down to learn more!
Today we are announcing VMware vRealize Automation 8.6, the latest release of VMware’s powerful and easy-to-use infrastructure automation platform. Designed to deliver self-service clouds, multi-cloud automation with governance, and DevOps-based infrastructure management and enhanced security, vRealize Automation will improve IT agility, productivity, and efficiency so you can prepare for the future of your business.
Key vRealize Automation 8.6 capabilities and enhancements will include:
- Multi-Cloud. Leverage Azure provisioning capabilities, including the ability to configure the name for the Azure NIC interfaces.
- Modern. Leverage the Workspace support for Code Stream to support Kubernetes. Onboard vSphere networks as an additional resource type in the onboarding workflow.
- Automate. Utilize the ability to configure tags in a VMware Cloud Template for machines running in VMware Cloud. Discover new Project Supervisor role for approvals.
- Integrate. Manage VCD-based provider clouds in vRA. Discover the native SaltStack Configuration Automation Config via modules for vSphere, VMware Cloud and NSX. Deploy custom resources with ABX actions. Leverage third-party integrations with Puppet Enterprise support for machines without a Public IP address. Leverage Cloud Templates with dynamic vRealize Orchestrator inputs.
Key benefits of vRealize Automation 8.6:
- Faster Time to Market. Offload manual tasks with advanced workflows and agile templating.
- Ease of Use. Rapidly set up and manage multi-cloud environments throughout the lifecycle with an intuitive, self-service consumption experience.
- Enhanced Security and Control. Establish consistent policies across multi-cloud environments and strengthen infrastructure with native compliance management, flexible guardrails, and vulnerability remediation.
- Accelerated Innovation. Expedite the adoption of new, cloud-native technologies with a future-ready platform built on Infrastructure as Code and DevOps principles.
VMware vRealize Automation 8.6 is expected to be generally available in Q3 FY22.
To learn more about VMware vRealize Automation, here are some more resources:
- vRealize Automation Website
- vRealize Automation latest datasheet
- VMware vRealize SaltStack Config latest datasheet
- Five Strategic Automation Use Cases for Your Business
- Transform your IT with Self-Service Delivery
- Network Automation for Dummies Guide
- Follow us on Twitter @vRealizeAuto and give us a shout with #vRealizeAutomation and #vRA
Powered by WPeMatico