It is that time of year again, when the weather starts to get colder, the leaves change color, and the excitement of the premiere, multi-cloud event known as VMworld is in the air! With hundreds of sessions available to you virtually in your home, office, or living room; the hottest innovations (including those in vRealize Cloud Universal) are a single click away.
Just last year, we made waves at VMworld with the groundbreaking announcement of VMware vRealize Cloud Universal, the revolutionary SaaS management suite that combines SaaS and on-premises capabilities for automation, operations, log analytics, and network visibility into a single license. It empowers customers in various stages of their cloud adoption journey with the agility, efficiency, and scale to match the needs of the business, especially as strategies evolve. In speaking with many customers over the past year, one topic consistently came up – the need for a common operating model. And this is an area where vRealize Cloud Universal shines no matter which camp you fall into private cloud, “cloud curious”, hybrid cloud, or public cloud.
Tower Health, an integrated healthcare provider/payer system and VMware customer shared, “Tower Health has a large investment in on-premises VMware Cloud infrastructure that works well for our business. However, we saw the opportunity to move IT management and operations to a SaaS model,” said Brian Weigle, Lead System Engineer at Tower Health. “With vRealize Cloud Universal, we gained the flexibility to move almost all our production cloud management capabilities to SaaS. We get all the capabilities of vRealize Operations, Log Insight, and Automation, with additional benefits like scalability, faster access to innovation, and operational efficiency that come with SaaS. And with VMware Skyline, we’ve gone from reactive to proactive support.”
This year we are happy to announce some new additions and enhancements to vRealize Cloud Universal including:
- Enhanced app monitoring and multi-cloud capabilities with vRealize Operations Enterprise Universal add-on for vRealize Cloud Universal Standard and Advanced customers
- Robust monitoring and capacity management capabilities for VMware Horizon customers in vRealize Operations with the new vRealize Cloud Universal add-on for Horizon
- Gain end-to-end network visibility and analytics across VMware and 3rd party infrastructure with vRealize Cloud Universal Enterprise Plus edition through VMware Cloud Universal
Don’t miss out on these sessions at VMworld 2021!
As you build your agenda for the various sessions, demos, and keynotes you plan on attending, be sure to bookmark these sessions to learn more about all things Cloud Management and vRealize.
- A Guide to the Cloud Operating Model [MCL1115]
- A Big Update on vRealize Operations [MCL1277]
- Advanced Troubleshooting with vRealize: Your
“Go-To” Guide [MCL1271]
- An End-to-End Demo – Operationalizing VMware Cloud Foundation
with vRealize [MCL1442]
- A to Z of vRealize Licensing and Packaging [MCL1116]
For more information, check out these additional resources:
- How to Tame Hybrid and Muti-Cloud Complexity
- Become a Cloud Hero with vRealize Cloud Universal
- Cloud Adoption Essentials Guide
- Future Ready with SaaS Management
- Cloud Management Services Map
Ready to accelerate your cloud adoption journey? Get Started with a SaaS Trial!
The post What’s New in vRealize Cloud Universal: October 2021 appeared first on VMware Cloud Management.
Powered by WPeMatico