Self-Driving Operations: What’s New with vRealize Operations 6.7
The VMware Cloud Management team is delivering a special webinar session to demonstrate the new capabilities of vRealize Operations 6.7, GA today. This new release of vRealize Operations 6.7 includes several new and enhanced performance and capacity optimization capabilities to help you adopt a ‘self-driving’ approach to operations management.
Join IT admins, capacity planners, operations teams, and cloud teams from around the world to hear VMware product experts talk about how this new release can transform your daily operations to be proactive and predictive, instead of reactive.
- What’s New with vRealize Operations 6.7. Your Path to Self-Driving Operations Data Center!
- Date: April 17th, 2018
- Time: 10:00am-11:00am PST (Pacific Standard Time)
- Webinar registration: http://bit.ly/webinar-vrops67
- Assure optimal data center performance, driven by operational and business intent with real-time predictive analytics to automatically balance workloads and proactively avoid contention.
- Reduce cost and risk with real-time new capacity analytics delivering optimal densification and proactive planning.
Get up and running quickly with this new management approach as you plan your hybrid cloud strategy, so you can run production operations hands-off and hassle-free. Don’t miss out this opportunity.
vRealize Operations 6.7 delivers continuous performance optimization based on operational and business intent, efficient capacity management, proactive planning and intelligent remediation. It provides a unified IT operations management platform to optimize, plan and scale SDDC and multi-cloud deployments, from apps to infrastructure. The new capacity analytics engine will set the stage for the introduction of machine learning capabilities over time. More information on the new capabilities here.
Webinar: What’s New with vRealize Operations 6.7. Your Path to Self-Driving Operations Data Center!
Date: April 17th, 2018
Time: 10:00am-11:00am PST (Pacific Standard Time)
Subject matter experts will be on hand to help you navigate the most recent VMware Cloud Management technology recently release. Become a Cloud IT Hero as you embrace your cloud journey!
The post Webinar April 17th: Self-Driving Operations: What’s New with vRealize Operations 6.7 appeared first on VMware Cloud Management.
Powered by WPeMatico