On July 10, 2018, VMware released an updated version of its vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager (vRSLCM) automates Day 0 to Day 2 operations of the entire vRealize Suite, enabling simplified operational experience for customers. The vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager automates install, configuration, upgrade, patch, configuration management, drift remediation and health from within a single pane of glass, thereby freeing IT Managers/Cloud admin resources to focus on business-critical initiatives, while improving time to value (TTV), reliability and consistency.
Whats New for 1.3?
Support for vRealize Network Insight
- Support for versions 3.7 / 3.8
- Specify Installation size that fits (Small, Medium or Large)your
- Install via configuration wizard
- Export existing environment configuration into a JSON format to replicate environments
- Separate license required for vRealize Network Insight
Content Management Enhancements – Now with vSphere Support!
- Manage vSphere templates and Customization specifications
- vSphere Content library integration (vSphere 6.0+ required)
- RBAC on content tags
Product Upgrade Pre-Checker
- Perform pre-validations before product upgrades
- View recommendations of failures via downloadable report
- Support for NTP Global or Individual Server Configuration
- Grouping of vRealize product components in the environment creation wizard
- Log insight content pack for monitoring your vRealize suite lifecycle manager instance.
- Support for new vRealize suite versions via product support pack. – No need to upgrade LCM when new versions of vRealize suite products get released
Documentation and Links
- Download Link:
- Release Notes:
- Documentation Link:
Powered by WPeMatico