Check out the newest release of vRealize Log Insight 4.7, available starting September 20, 2018! This release includes improvements in security and usability.
- Detailed verification of certificate when adding it to vRLI both from UI and REST API
- Ability to retrieve current certificate details both from UI and REST API
- LIAGENT_SSL_CA_PATH environment variable
- vCenter Integration now relies on user-provided hostname instead of trying to resolve it
- Ability to choose the content packs, the fields of which should be dynamically extracted in the query result in Interactive Analytics
- Improvements in the REST API
- UI/UX improvements and bug fixes
In summary, vRealize Log Insight 4.7 has seen numerous enhancements in security and usability since the last release. Upgrade to version 4.7 starting September 20, 2018!
The post vRealize Log Insight 4.7 – September 2018 New Release appeared first on VMware Cloud Management.
Powered by WPeMatico