- Where is vRealize Automation at VMware Explore 2022 US?
- vRealize Automation Program Guide for Explore 2022 Live & Online
- SOLUTION KEYNOTE
- BREAKOUT SESSION
- On-demand library
- MEET THE EXPERT
- HANDS-ON LABS SELF-PACED LAB
- HANDS-ON LABS EXPERT-LED WORKSHOP
- TAM Day Live Sessions, Demo Booth, Lightning Labs, and more!
- Register Now for Explore 2022
- Learn More about vRealize Automation
Where is vRealize Automation at VMware Explore 2022 US?
VMworld is back now as VMware Explore, and we’re excited to meet you again live at San Francisco and virtually August 29th – September 1st, 2022 to update you on latest on vRealize Automation!
Come join your peers from around the globe and our subject matter experts to engage on how organizations can control and secure self-service multi-clouds with governance, and enable DevOps-based infrastructure delivery, including Infrastructure as Code, GitOps, and Infrastructure Pipelines.
Learn how your internal IT operations, DevOps engineers, developers and the lines of business can get the environments and resources they need faster with a public cloud–like user experience. And at the same time, how you can manage cost, performance, security, networking, and configuration at scale for multi-cloud environments with the appropriate cloud guardrails, whether you use AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and/or VMware Cloud.
Whether you come in-person or online, this is your opportunity to meet our automation experts who can answer any questions you may have!
Check out the following program guide so you can optimize your four days at Explore.
vRealize Automation Program Guide for Explore 2022 Live & Online
- Multi-Cloud Agility for the Modern Enterprise [MCLK2482US]
- How to Become a Transformation Hero [MCLK2539US]
- A Multi-cloud Management Story for the Cloud Consumer [CMB2215US]
- A Multi-cloud Management Story for the Cloud Admin [CMB2219US]
- Total Kubernetes Management with vRealize Cloud [CMB2220US]
- A Cloud Operating Model for the Native Public Cloud [CMB2227US]
- All the Right Ways to Consume Your Clouds [CMB2247US]
- A Better Way to Onboard & Govern Native Public Clouds – AWS, Azure and GCP [CMB2355US]
- Getting to Know Salt [OSB1582US]
- Solving the SRE Crisis with Idem [OSB1598US]
- Low-Code Network and Security Automation [NETB2292US]
- Cloud Template and Idem – Amazon RDS Resize Use Case [CMB2518USD]
- vRealize Automation and Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Integration [CMB2520USD]
- vRealize Automation and SaltStack Config Integration Use Cases [CMB2522USD]
- vCloud Infrastructure Management Platform: An Automated Solution for Private Cloud Management [VMWB1764USD]
- vRealize Automation SaltStack Config Implementation in VMware IT [VMWB1770USD]
MEET THE EXPERT
- Polices and Governance in vRealize Automation [CMM2335US]
HANDS-ON LABS SELF-PACED LAB
- Getting Started with vRealize Automation [SPL-HOL-2201-02-CMP]
- Advanced Topics in VMware vRealize Automation [SPL-HOL-2201-10-CMP]
- Administering VMware vRealize Automation [SPL-HOL-2201-12-CMP]
- VMware vRealize Automation Lightning Lab [SPL-HOL-2201-92-CMP]
- What’s Next: Cloud Guardrails & IDEM [HOL-2301-12-ISM]
HANDS-ON LABS EXPERT-LED WORKSHOP
- Advanced Topics in VMware vRealize Automation [ELW-HOL-2201-10-CMP]
- Getting Started with vRealize Automation SaltStack Config [ELW-HOL-2206-05-CMP]
- A Cloud Management Journey – Monolith to Modern Apps with the vRealize Suite [ELW-HOL-2201-08-CMP]
TAM Day Live Sessions, Demo Booth, Lightning Labs, and more!
Register Now for Explore 2022
Learn More about vRealize Automation
To learn more, visit us online at vRealize Automation and check out these additional resources.
- vRealize Automation for Dummies Guide
- Five Strategic Automation Use Cases for Your Business eBook
- Transform your IT with Self-Service Delivery Report
- DevOps for Dummies Guide
- SecOps for Dummies Guide
- Enterprise Framework for Network Automation eBook
- Follow us on Twitter @vRealizeAuto and give us a shout with #vRealizeAutomation and #vRA
- VMware Cloud Management Conference Guide to VMware Explore 2022 US
Powered by WPeMatico