Introducing iPECS UCP – Unified Communications Platform for SMB and Enterprise
iPECS UCP is Ericsson-LG’s unified communications platform designed to meet SMB and Enterprise communications needs. iPECS UCP is a ground-breaking innovative platform that provides out of the box UC and Mobility solutions.
iPECS Unified Communications capability is built in to UCP. Users can use voice, video, instant messaging, conference calls and visual voicemail all on one simple and easy to use platform. UC is designed to be intuitive and provide your team easy to use tools and features.
Reliable and Resilient
Total reliability is the only option for your communications. iPECS UC is designed to deliver complete resilience through geographic redundancy and inherent modular architecture.
iPECS is designed to offer a range of enhanced applications from Ericsson-LG and other specialist application providers. Integration into standard office applications such as Microsoft Outlook or Lync, as well as other applications, means your communications are truly integrated.
Leverage the latest standards based technologies
iPECS UCP helps you to make the most of the latest network technologies, such as SIP, optimise call costs using WiFi or use in-built voice conferencing to save on exter- nal conference services.
Scale With Your Growth
iPECS is designed to deliver the flexibility you need as your organisation grows. Your communications can easily adapt to meet changing needs.
iPECS UCP at a glance:
- A software-based solution that will deliver ‘anytime, anywhere, any device’ communications in a convenient all-in-one package.
- Aligns you with the latest in IP, SIP-based, industry-standard technology.
- Integrates seamlessly with analogue, digital and IP networks, and all industry-standard desktop applications and devices.
- Easy-to-use handsets and common interfaces, to eliminate complexity and give your communications a single, consistent identity.
- Provides the latest UC applications, like presence and web collaboration, to improve efficiency and give a rich user experience.
- An open SOA design that makes it easy to scale and add new applications on-demand, such as web collaboration and video-conferencing.
- Centralised system management tools to maximise performance and streamline common tasks like adding a new user or setting-up a remote worker.
- Reduced costs through a simplified infrastructure, less complexity, and centralised management. Plus, licence-based pricing means you only pay for what you want.
- Provides the highest levels of security, resilience, and survivability, and delivers ‘five nines’ reliability.