Introducing iPECS UCS
Optimise Your Business Communications with the Unified Communications Solution from Ericsson-LG iPECS and Möbius.
iPECS Unified Communications Solution (UCS) is a powerful multimedia collaboration and productivity enhancing tool designed for small to large enterprises.
Its single server architecture helps SMB’s start experiencing the next generation communications solution without investing in enterprise level equipment. The rich features*, capability and the ability to integrate 3rd party solutions are well-suited for large enterprises’ UC environment.
* UCS features depend on standard and premium version.
iPECS UCS Key Features
- Call control: Control all of your calls and telephony from your desktop or mobile client
- ClickCall: A simple mouse click to dial numbers from your screen
- Chat Instant Messaging: Chat to colleagues and collaborate on simple questions and information exchange
- Call Through/Call Back: Call through your main office system and secure reliability and cost effective call rates
- Microsoft Outlook integration: Outlook contact and schedule synchronisation
- Audio Conference Manager: Voice conference (Ad-hoc, Room, and Group) easily invite attendees using drag & drop
- Video Conference & Collaboration: Video conference up to six colleagues on UCS Premium including screen sharing, white board, web push functions
- Visual Voicemail: Manage all of your voicemail on your PC, smartphone or tablet
Introducing icall Suite for call reporting
Gives managers complete visibility of call traffic and call costs for single or multiple sites, with the ability to charge costs to different individuals, departments or clients. Primary call statistics can be displayed on a wallboard or PC monitor.
Why analyse call activity?
- Maximise the return on your telecoms investment
- Improve customer service, helping you to retain customers
- Increase revenue by monitoring and improving your business performance
- Improve call handling techniques
- Detect telephone fraud early
- Reduce communications costs
Introducing IPCR – IP Call Recording
iPECS IP Call Recording(IPCR) is a call recording and monitoring solution tightly integrated with iPECS Call Servers optimized for small and medium sized offices and contact centers. IPCR is designed as a simple and cost effective solution, while it delivers powerful value added features. iPECS IPCR can meet the needs of robust call recording to ensure regulatory compliance and quality management. Since implementing IT functionality within a limited budget can be a major concern for smaller business, IPCR delivers an all-in-one cost effective system on a single standard server. It offers low total cost of ownership as it can be deployed quickly and easily, maintained either locally or from a remote data center, and supports all type of terminals registered with iPECS-LIK.
Even for small business, the features they requires are not so different from the needs of large business. With iPECS IPCR, powerful value added features including voice packet encryption, local survivability, remote maintenance and fault alarms as well as basic monitoring, statistics report and more are available to your business. IPCR also offers flexible deployment as part of distributed architecture of iPECS systems. Particularly, conversations of remote branch, home office and road warriors can be recorded, monitored and saved either in central server or local server based on the business requirement. Up to 10 iPECS Call servers can be registered in a IPCR server and up to 10 IPCR servers can be registered with a single iPECS-LIK.
You can easily access recording files over an IE 7 web browser. Intuitive Graphic display such as Icon view on agent status and graphs on system related performance are provided as well as real time graphic views of various statistics with many search options.
- Single server for recording all terminals
- Remote call recording
- Distributed recording
- Encryption enabled recording
- Search and play recordings
- Intuitive display of statistics
Introducing ContactQ a Contact Centre by Braxtel
ContactQ is a mid-market Multimedia Contact Centre managing 5- to 500 Agents and handles the queuing of ACD Calls and Webchat to an unlimited number of queues, each of which is highly configurable, managing time-plans, queuing greetings and messages, Skills Based Routing, and all via a simple web based interface.
Call recording of all agent interactions is included (chat and voice) along with a very comprehensive real-time and historic reporting package which is far more configurable than a stand -alone reporting package, as ContactQ takes over delivery of each call to the next appropriate agent.
Features and functionality include the placing a voice-message into a queue, prioritising certain customers or Queues, playing back Balances or other details based on IVR look-up from a database, and sending an SMS confirmation via an SMS gateway.
- Full Contact Centre functionality
- ACD IVR Chat SMS Email
- 5 to 500 Agents
- Detailed and accurate reporting
- On- premise, Data-Centre and Virtualised Cloud
- Cost effective – Very Low TCO
- Integration via Web Services or API