Introducing our newest edition of VMware vRealize Automation: Standard Plus.
Today we are thrilled to announce the general availability of VMware vRealize Automation 8.4 Standard Plus, the newest edition of VMware’s industry-leading, modern infrastructure automation platform. vRealize Automation Standard Plus is a new entry-level edition of vRealize Automation, which in the latest release is focused on delivering the event-driven software configuration management capabilities of vRealize Automation SaltStack Config.
This is also great news for existing customers of SaltStack Enterprise. With vRealize Automation Standard Plus, VMware is providing a dedicated, entry-level SKU with entitlement to vRealize Automation SaltStack Config (also available as part of vRealize Automation Advanced and Enterprise.)
Key capabilities delivered in vRealize Automation 8.4 Standard Plus are based on vRealize Automation SaltStack Config, which include:
- Declarative control. Python-based with an intuitive, declarative management framework in YAML.
- Flexible control options for multi-cloud environments. Enables customers to build a desired configuration once and enforce it across your entire datacenter and multi-cloud environment. SaltStack Config is built with a highly scalable architecture, underpinned with intelligent minions that run as in-system agents or agentless via API or SSH.
- Automated self-healing. Built on an event-driven automation engine, vRealize Automation is the only infrastructure automation platform that can immediately detect events such as configuration drift, system errors, or third-party notifications and automate a response such as enforcing desired state.
- Powered by the Salt open source project. Harnesses the full power of the vibrant and active Salt open-source community, constantly pushing the boundaries of innovation.
- Fast, powerful remote execution at scale. Goes beyond basic configuration management with a native remote execution engine capable of enacting lightning-fast changes across your systems at hyperscale.
To learn more about VMware vRealize Automation, please visit:
- vRealize Automation website
- vRealize Automation datasheet
- vRealize Automation SaltStack Config website
- vRealize Orchestrator website
- Follow us on Twitter @vRealizeAuto and give us a shout with #vRealizeAutomation and #vRA
The post Introducing VMware vRealize Automation 8.4 Standard Plus appeared first on VMware Cloud Management.
Powered by WPeMatico